Baltimore Rhinoplasty – Patients Follow the North Star for Star Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Anyone seeking a surgeon is seeking the best. When your surgery will be rhinoplasty, you want a surgeon who is so skilled at the craft that no one who doesn’t know you intimately will ever know you’ve had surgery. Everyone who meets you after your rhinoplasty will simply see a natural beauty, one whose nose meshes perfectly with the contours of his or her face. The surgeon you are seeking is Dr. Geoffrey Tobias, a well-known expert, an artist as well as a top-tier surgeon.
To ensure the best possible outcome, patients who come to Dr. Tobias have done their research thoroughly. They have checked out his website and become convinced that he is a doctor worth traveling to. In addition to attesting to his outstanding reputation, his website provides a spectacular gallery of before and after photos and an array of glowing testimonials.
An innovator in the field, Dr. Tobias perfected the closed rhinoplasty procedure, during which all surgical work is done through the natural openings of the nostrils. One of the only plastic surgeons who has focused his practice exclusively on rhinoplasty throughout his career, Dr. Tobias has performed well over 7,000 nasal surgeries over the past 25 years.
For those looking for a surgeon with memorable credentials, Dr. Tobias again fills the bill. Dr. Tobias has been awarded the nation’s Top Research Award by the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and has been nationally recognized for refinement of innovative rhinoplasty techniques. Recently, Dr. Tobias was elected by the top experts in his field to the pinnacle of his profession: President of the Rhinoplasty Society. Patients who travel to him from far and wide come because they refuse to compromise with their central facial feature. They want to be worked on by the surgeon who is universally regarded as an artist and, by some grateful patients (as you can see in his testimonials) as a magician.
Reasons for Nasal Surgery
While some patients require rhinoplasty for medical reasons, the majority elect to have rhinoplasty for aesthetic reasons. No matter whether you have a nose that is outsized for your face, a noticeable bump on your nose, unusually flared or pinched nostrils, a hooked nose or a nose with a droopy tip, Dr. Tobias will be able to transform you into the most attractive version of your natural self. Patients on whom he operates report increased self-confidence, greater comfort both in social situations and in close relationships, and the ability to project more self-assurance in the workplace.
Reasons Dr. Tobias is Worth the Trip from Baltimore
Because he is regarded so highly, Dr. Tobias has a constant influx of patients from outside of the New York metropolitan area. Here are some of the reasons patients beat a path to his door:
- Tobias performs only the closed rhinoplasty procedures he perfected. The closed procedure, during which all incisions are made through the nostrils, provides several advantages over open surgery, including: minimal swelling, bruising, and discomfort, no visible scarring, and a rapid recovery. Also, Dr. Tobias does not use nasal packing, a practice patients are relieved to avoid.
- Tobias is famous for performing each rhinoplasty as a highly individualized procedure. His aim is to refine your nasal contours in keeping with your other facial features to maintain a natural, though greatly improved appearance. You will be happy to look in the mirror at a more attractive version of a person who is definitely still you. When you engage the services of Dr. Tobias, you are assured that your nose will be artistically sculpted, not molded to some cookie cutter configuration.
- Dr Tobias has outstanding credentials. After obtaining degrees in studio arts and medicine, he has focused exclusively on rhinoplasty over 25 years, performing over 7,000 nasal procedures. Dr. Tobias has been awarded the nation’s Top Research Award by the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and has been nationally recognized for refinement of innovative rhinoplasty techniques. Recently, Dr. Tobias was elected by the top experts in his field to the most prestigious position of his profession: President of the Rhinoplasty Society.
- Tobias only operates in a full-service hospital with an internationally renowned department of anesthesiology to ensure that his patients are provided with the ultimate in safety and comfort.
- Tobias, because of his extraordinary reputation, has been given widespread coverage by the media. He has appeared on CBS-TV News and Fox 5 TV News, and has been written up in The New York Times, The Daily News, Cosmopolitan magazine, Self magazine and many other periodicals.
- In addition to being a consummate rhinoplasty surgeon, Dr. Tobias is a caring person, giving each patient his undivided attention.
Where Does Dr. Tobias’ Practice?
Dr. Tobias works out of his office in Englewood, New Jersey. All of his surgeries, however, are performed in the surgical unit of The Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, a state-of-the-art facility, providing patients with the finest of care.
How to Get to Dr. Tobias
There are several ways to make the short trip from Baltimore to Englewood. Though some patients are comfortable driving, you can easily fly or take the train or the bus.
What plans should you make if you’re coming from Baltimore?
If you are coming from out of the area, you should plan for an average stay of 8 days in New Jersey. You should also plan to have someone stay with you for at least a day or two after the surgery to make sure you are entirely over the effects of the anesthesia.
All rhinoplasties are performed on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. To be absolutely certain that you receive appropriate care immediately after the operation, Dr. Tobias requires that out-of-town patients stay over in the surgical unit the night following the surgery. After that, you can return to your hotel.
Postsurgically, you will have a cast over your nose to protect it until the following Monday when you will return to the New Jersey office to have it removed. Most patients are able to return home on the day following the cast removal.
Convenient Places to Stay in Englewood
We recommend two hotels nearby: The Clinton Inn in Tenafly and The Crowne Plaza in Englewood. Both are about a mile from the hospital. They are both comfortable and accommodating; The Clinton Inn, however, has the advantage of being in walking distance of eateries and a movie theatre.
How to Get to Dr. Tobias
There are several ways to make the trip from Washington to Englewood. Though many patients are comfortable driving, it is convenient to fly to LaGuardia, JFK or Newark, or to take the train or the bus.
To get to our office in Englewood, located at 140 Sylvan Ave (corner of Middlesex Ave), you can drive and park on our on-site spacious parking lot or use public transportation.
However you come to Dr. Tobias for your rhinoplasty procedure — you will be glad you made the trip! Take a look at our website to see numerous testimonials from patients delighted with the results of their surgeries and before and after images that attest to Dr. Tobias’ extraordinary expertise. If you have questions or would like to request a consultation, please call us in New Jersey at 201.429.3695.