- This (24 – 34 year old) patient had a wide upper bridge that looked like a knot.
- The tip was round and bulbous, and slightly droopy.
- Finesse improvement with narrower, but not sharp bridge. There is a smooth line from eyebrow to tip, called the dorsal aesthetic line.
- Tip is tapered, no open scars.
- This (24 – 34 year old) patient suffered a sports injury.
- Her bridge was crooked to the left side. Sharp nose with a droopy and bulbous tip.
- Great natural changes achieved with closed rhinoplasty.
- Bridge is symmetric, the tip is smoothly transitioning into the nostrils, and no pinch or points.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had a very challenging ethnic rhinoplasty.
- Her skin was very thick in the tip area, and she had several deformities.
- Crooked, deviated septum causing the bridge to bend to the left.
- Round and uneven tip with poor definition.
- All deformities were corrected by closed rhinoplasty technique.
- The bridge is straight, the tip is well defined and ethnically correct. The bridge is now excellent. The nose harmonizes with her face.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had an ethnic nose and a recessive chin.
- She wanted a more appealing but natural look.
- The patient had closed rhinoplasty which smoothed the ethnic appearance of her nose.
- In addition she also underwent a chin augmentation with the results being an excellent balance between the nose and chin.
- This (24 – 34 year old) patient had breathing problems and was diagnosed with a deviated septum.
- The patient did not like the bump on the bridge as well as the long and droopy tip.
- Dr. Tobias excised the deviated septum, which fixed the patients breathing issues.
- A scarless rhinoplasty was performed to smooth out the bump and repair the droopy tip.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had one of the most difficult noses to improve “finesse ethnic nose”. Only small important changes needed to be made and there was little margin for error.
- The patient had a very tiny bump with a slightly bulbous tip.
- Finesse Tiplasty was used with very small grafts.
- Dr. Tobias created a completely beautiful nose with no sign of surgery. It fit her face just right.
- This (14 – 18 year old) patient had difficulty breathing. She injured her nose as a child, which left her with a small profile bump.
- In addition she had a bulbous droopy tip.
- A closed scarless rhinoplasty procedure resulted in a totally natural nose contour that fit her face.
- The tip was delicately refined with no sign of surgery. Rapid healing.
- This (24 – 34 year old) patient fractured her nasal bones, which resulted in a widened bridge.
- In addition she has ethnic facial characteristics with a bulbous tip.
- Closed rhinoplasty techniques yield excellent natural results.
- The tip is less rounded and slightly shorter. The bridge is thinner, but not too thin. Great conservative result.
- This (24 – 34 year old) patient had a severe short nasal tip.
- Her bridge just needed finesse improvement.
- The tip was corrected by completely replacing the lower tip cartilage.
- This resulted in a rotation of the tip into a more natural position and reducing the visibility of the nostrils opening.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had modest concerns. Slightly over-projected bridge and droopy tip.
- The main concern for her was the front view, where we saw an oversized nasal tip which appeared bulbous and round.
- More balanced nasal tip with thinner bridge.
- The tip is more refined without being pinched or pointy. There is a smooth transition between the apex of the tip and the nostrils.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient wanted very little change to her nose with a refinement that was totally natural.
- Tip was round and somewhat droopy with little definition.
- Closed 3D rhinoplasty was carried out.
- The tip is now more attractive, delicate and well defined. The result is 100% natural and feminine rhinoplasty.
- This (44 – 54 year old) patient had several challenging deformities that needed correction.
- The tip was uneven, bulbous and droopy. The profile was uneven and had a bump.
- Dr. Tobias performed a closed scarless rhinoplasty.
- The bridge is totally smooth while the front view now is symmetrical and even.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had an underdeveloped tip with a profile bump.
- Poor projection and thick tip skin with weak cartilage.
- Dr. Tobias performed closed reconstructive rhinoplasty with removal of excess cartilage bone from the bridge.
- The tip underwent extensive reconstruction surgery to recreate projection, definition and rotation.