- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had a modest bump that was damaged and broken during a soccer game.
- Crooked bridge, tip cartilages were weak and the nose therefore appeared droopy.
- Dr. Tobias made over the bridge by repositioning the bone.
- The droopy tip was corrected using cartilage grafts for shaping and support.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had a very droopy over-projected bridge which was somewhat crooked.
- The patient did not want the tip changed at all.
- Closed rhinoplasty procedure altered the bridge, but there was no alteration of tip cartilages.
- Having a closed rhinoplasty avoided any significant post op swelling of the area.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had a broken nose from a sports injury.
- The injury caused a deviation of his bridge. The tip was bulbous and droopy, with very visible unappealing nostril openings.
- Successful scarless rhinoplasty created a masculine, naturally appealing nose.
- The tip is less bulbous, and well defined with no more droop. The bridge is straight and natural looking.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had very difficult deformities to correct.
- He had thick skin and a large bulbous tip, and also a large bump on the profile.
- After a closed, scarless rhinoplasty the nose was transformed into a refined, natural look.
- He had a nice profile change. The tip and nostrils are smaller.
- This (18 – 24 year old) patient had multiple congenital deformities to his nose.
- Crooked and uneven bridge, prominent profile with a bump, the columella was droopy when he smiled.
- Dr. Tobias corrected the nose using advanced closed rhinoplasty techniques.
- Multiple grafts were taken from septum and used to correct the crooked bridge. The bump and columella were smoothed, which resulted in a completely 100% natural looking male rhinoplasty. The closed technique resulted in NO columella scar.
- This (24 – 34 year old) patient desired a look that would not reveal to his friends and family that he had undergone rhinoplasty.
- He had a crooked, hook nose with an over-projected tip.
- Dr. Tobias carried out a conservative, closed, scarless male rhinoplasty.
- Strong natural bridge is created.